Thursday, May 13, 2010
Eight Things: Small Gratitudes
I like Magpie Girl's 8*Things lists. It's been a pretty glum couple of weeks around here with lots of existential angst (surprise, surprise, right?). So I thought maybe this was my invitation to focus on the positive for a few minutes. If you live for the existential angst - check out my other post for the day and come back soon - I'm sure there will be more.
Small things I am grateful for:
1. Hot baths
2. Friends that listen to my ranting and raving.
3. Longer light in the evenings.
4. A space to write.
6. A husband who never minds going out for a bite when I don't want to cook.
7. Homemade Mother's Day cards and gifts.
8. Possibility and another chance every day.