Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

*8Things: This I Know


Join *8Things


Over at Magpie Girl, just before she launched her new and awesome looking site, a post caught my attention. A list. Eight things I know to be true. Things that help me "Stand in my own Power". Maybe things to help articulate a dream? These eight things won't get me there. But they ring true for me now, when I stop long enough to listen to my own voice.

1. Connection with others feeds my soul.

2. Others want and need to hear what I have to say, even if my gremlins tell me I've got nothing.

3. My passionate desire for my daughters involves community, courage, and confidence -- and I'm helping create those things for and in them.

4. Using my voice, speaking my truth, doesn't always mean peace and harmony.

5. Fear hasn't killed me yet, but giving in might kill me slowly.

6. Systems change SLOWLY.

7. I am making a difference.

8. There is much much more to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a wonderful list..I am printing out now. Thanks RC!

    ReplyDelete