Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Having Some Fun

There's lots of super serious stuff going on over here.  Stuff I'm not quite ready to write about just yet.  Plus I've been VERY busy getting my new jobs all settled in.  So I've been away from this space for a while.  But Lindsey at A Design So Vast posted this little questionnaire and it seemed like fun.  So here I go.  Play along if you like.

Where do you live: Allen
Favorite art: ???  Depends on my mood.  I'm not a huge collector.
Pets: Molly - 75 lb Great Pyrenees and Border Collie mix, and Shadow - from barn cat stock
Favorite neighborhood restaurant: Italian Villa
Favorite cocktail: margarita on the rocks with salt - with GOOD tequila
Who inspires you: my clients and my friends, and the people who write the blogs I keep up with
Necessary extravagance: My analyst
Favorite place in the world: San Fransisco, Old Town Vienna, the mountains around Taos NM

CLOTHES
Designer: Coldwater Creek
Jeans: Eddie Bauer or whatever fits
Underwear: Jockey
Sneakers: currently Avia
Watch: Timex
T-shirt: JCPenney
Day bag: something seasonal from JCPenney or Target
Evening bag: don't really have one
Favorite city to shop: Allen - we have EVERYTHING now
Lipstick: Elizabeth Arden - something pink
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Barely Black
Shampoo: Pantene
Moisturizer: Neutrogena
Perfume: Don't wear it much - but if I do I like Ysatis
Toothpaste: Arm & Hammer Whitening
Soap: Ivory and Dial
Nail-polish color: Anything OPI - love the new Swiss line.  Currently wearing A to Zurich on my toes.  I don't usually keep my fingernails painted.
Who cuts your hair:  Dana Coddington - Imagination Salons
Who colors your hair: same - about every 8 weeks to cover up the gray

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I find these details fun and also rich in their own way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are Beautiful!

      Delete
    2. Hi. My name is David and Dana has been cutting my hair since she was 18 years old. It started out every 4 months, then went to 3 months, now it's every 8 weeks on Saturday. Wouldn't use anyone else. Dana is an awesome person.

      Delete